The Academic Staff Union called off its nine month-long industrial strike today after agreeing on major issues with the Federal Government. Here are ten moods every Nigerian student can relate to as we brace ourselves for resumption:
- The “get-inside” children that have been locked up for nine months
- The ones that shopped throughout lockdown and did cloth heist from family members ready to oppress us
- The magicians that would finish one year syllabus in two weeks
- The ones that are panicking because they don’t even know where their books are
- The ones ready to fight WW3 with their landlords
- The entrepreneurs that have moved on with their lives
- The scholars that already finished course outline since May
- Turn-up at first party after resumption
- Meanwhile, ASUU and landlords……..
- And then there’s me……
Btw Pawpaw issa meme legend!
Comment which mood is yours or any other that didn’t make the list. Email firstname.lastname@example.org